[Official Site] Bruno: Team Still in Transition

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
bruno-l229-1122844_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
20:00 19th October 2013
by Adam Tighe
We played well from the first minute [against Yeovil] and we created a lot of chances"
Bruno
Bruno has explained that Albion are in a transitional period under Oscar Garcia but believes wins will come when the injured players return.He told seagulls.co.uk, “We need the players that are injured back as this league is so long and difficult, so we need Andrea, Liam and all of the players that are currently out fit again because they are very good players.
“It is true we still need to improve but these injuries have affected us and we are still adapting to Oscar’s ways.
“Although it has not been difficult to adapt it still takes time. Change is always hard but we are in a good way and we have a lot of confidence because the team is playing well.
“We played well from the first minute [against Yeovil] and we created a lot of chances but confidence grows from points and goals and we need more of that.”
The Spaniard has suffered from his own injury problems this season but confirmed he is feeling in good shape and praised the influence of fellow right-back Inigo Calderon.
“I am happy to be playing without injuries as it was so frustrating for me because I didn’t know what had happened.
“I needed time as I rushed it too much before but I went about things in a better way and now I feel very good. I always train but for instance, I took a rest against Forest to avoid an injury.
“Calde is a really good friend and it can be difficult when you are on the bench but there are plenty of games during a season so he will play.
“When he has played this season he has been excellent and he is a very important player for us in this squad.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here