Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Also rans this season

flint

Jul 9, 2003
eastbourne
Very mixed views about season so far. Yes anti climax after last season and lots of injuries now.new manager trying to be more positive but are all the players up for it. A bit slow in reacting to the injury situation in finding replacements but Tony Bloom has done a wonderful job that we cannot comprehend in terms of cash and commitment.
Think Dave has passed his sell by date or is a Gus man. Orlandi looked great in one match until injured.. Would be happier if the Club were about more forthcoming about prospects of players return from injury and seems that prognosis is never realistic in this area.
Let's get going please so we are not dragged into relegation area. We are better than that. A bit of belief and passion is required from the players.
I have been supporting Albion for 56 years starting by going by bus on my own from Seaford when I was 11 so have seen the good , the bad and the ugly.
The Amex is wonderful and we need a bit of luck and then things will look a lot better but a but down at present. Next match for me is not until December as off to Oz to see daughter so hope things are brighter when I return

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
"if the Club were about more forthcoming about..."

get some lingo lessons down under.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here