Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Starting think he is being kept from coming back, as he is our biggest asset are we thinking he is being saved for someone in the January window, just seems to be dragging on.Starting to think this is a done deal, for serious big money, Palace did actually pull out of deal in summer when they knew he was carrying a injury, not us declining, this has been said to me more than once.:(

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
I have felt this for a while. It started concerning me that he doesn't attend the home games anymore to watch with the other injured players. He missed the last two.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Er yeah, OK then. Because players who haven t played for months are going to be right at the top of their value aren't they?

What a load of shit.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have felt this for a while. It started concerning me that he doesn't attend the home games anymore to watch with the other injured players. He missed the last two.

Complete bollocks. Was on the pitch v Forest at half time picking his award up and shooting the breeze with the luxuriantly bouffanted one.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If we were going to sell him we'd have done it in August. What's the point in paying a player you're not going to play. I can't think if an example of this ever happening in a transfer at any club.

I'll add my vote to the 'what a load of shit' opinion on this bizarre theory. He's injured, that is all.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Yes hope your right but starting to have doubts on various reports from people who know too much. Think it's a done deal, and sure after today it will be someone's 1st signing in jan

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Rumour or counter rumour aside there is a worry about January. By then we could be so far behind there's no realistic chance of promotion at which point he's bound to be agitating for the move to the Prem he deserves. Ironically this position will mainly have been caused by his absence. I have been saying since Withdean he's our best and most important player by a country mile. Amazingly Ulloa is probably more valuable on the transfer market. Actually that last thing is insane.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I can see a 5 or 6m bid coming in from Sunderland in Jan. Gus needs him desperately. We need to plan for life without him.

I hope so. £6 million would be a great bit of business.

Won't see Bridcutt in an Albion shirt again. Get used to it.

Looking forward to yet another one of your predictions being spectacularly wrong again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here