Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positive about rest of season

PROTASM

Jul 20, 2008
Everyone on here is being to negative the quality of the players we have injured to come back,firstly bridcutt who will make a huge difference yeah we have been playing crap but hey weve been through worse ,get behind the players we have got and you never know they might respond

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Get behind the players? What do you call 23,000 plus turning up for every home game and a very good away turn out today?

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Everyone on here is being to negative the quality of the players we have injured to come back,firstly bridcutt who will make a huge difference yeah we have been playing crap but hey weve been through worse ,get behind the players we have got and you never know they might respond

Agree - there is far too much negativity on other posts. We have joint 6th best defensive record in the League. It can all turn very quickly, especially once we get Ulloa nd CMS fit.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The problem is Barber is constantly bombarding us with e mails to spend more but the fact is the product on offer has been shite all season. Barber has totally forgotten that fans don't give a Rat's arse about all this, they want a winning team.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I think by the time the full squad is back we will be too far adrift and a comfortable mid table finish awaits us

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I dont think we will see a fit squad all season. That is not me being negative just my true innermost thoughts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here