Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All aboard the League 1 bus

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Ding ding. The next stop Is league 1. :ffsparr: Can't even put away Yeovil. Role on Port Vale and Swindon Town next season. Might win something then. Cheaper ticket prices too. Back to the old days like most of you want. :thumbsup:

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
No we dont, we've got 8 players out, we had the same shit on here when we went a few games without a win under Gus.

Boring and predictable on here after anything other than 3 points. Too many negative "look at me" posts.

Guess it is just football fans in general who act like this, not just our bed wetters?

To be honest. I don't care If you think this Is a "Look at me post" I'm just giving my opinion of how I think It will all go and how I think most of you on here think. Deep down I know most on here want to be playing trench wars In the lower divisions. More times or another the MOD only have themselves to blame for the impending relegation scrap as people are paying premium prices for what? Crap play and no passion, for the BOD. I personally am sick and tired of using FFP as a smokescreen not to a have got players in during transfer. Either way, the way I see things Is BHAFC Is heading down. Honestly I don't see no way around It to be honest.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
To be honest. I don't care If you think this Is a "Look at me post" I'm just giving my opinion of how I think It will all go and how I think most of you on here think. Deep down I know most on here want to be playing trench wars In the lower divisions. More times or another the MOD only have themselves to blame for the impending relegation scrap as people are paying premium prices for what? Crap play and no passion, for the BOD. I personally am sick and tired of using FFP as a smokescreen not to a have got players in during transfer. Either way, the way I see things Is BHAFC Is heading down. Honestly I don't see no way around It to be honest.

Oh well - you can go and support someone else then and stop boring us with this old crap.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I know its a fishing thread but really

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Oh well - you can go and support someone else then and stop boring us with this old crap.

Truth hurts does It? On a serious note. I've been a supporter of the Albion since I was a nipper. I won't stop supporting them. Just some fans can be complete dicks and arrogant ********s at times who think they are better than everyone else.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Nope, used to live up that way but would never support them.

Would be surprised if Barnsley, Yeovil and Milwall don't fill the bottom three places. Bolton fans must be worried though.
Be interesting to see where Reading were at this stage in the season they won the Championship. Chin up.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Would be surprised if Barnsley, Yeovil and Milwall don't fill the bottom three places. Bolton fans must be worried though.
Be interesting to see where Reading were at this stage in the season they won the Championship. Chin up.

Honestly It's hard to keep the chin up when things are the way they are going. Just feels like the footballing gods are against us this season.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Truth hurts does It? On a serious note. I've been a supporter of the Albion since I was a nipper. I won't stop supporting them. Just some fans can be complete dicks and arrogant ********s at times who think they are better than everyone else.

Coming from the guy telling us we are getting relegated this season and what we want out of our football club?

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Coming from the guy telling us we are getting relegated this season and what we want out of our football club?

That's the thing. I hear so many people banging on about the old days and lower leagues. Are you not surprised I mentioned It? Seems people are stuck In the late 70's/80's/90's on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here