Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lopez and bruno

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Something is just not right with them. Both playing like poor pub players. Is it the coaching set up or something else?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Neither of them able to pass now. Bruno can't defend and just tries to be flash. It is a big worry - they are both really good players which makes it worse that they are playing badly

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bruno has been shit for ages. How he gets the nod over Caldy is beyond me. As for Lopez i'm surprised that he has been poor all season. I was delighted to see him resign over the summer. He looks nothing like the player from last season though which is a massive disappointment.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Dave really needs to up his game, been poor since the start of the season.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Confidence for Dave,surely. Wish he'd find it.
Think Bruno may be a lost cause (prove me wrong)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bruno has always been the weakest link.

There's something, I assume lack of playing/training time that stops him from joining forces with Buckley.

Calde and Will, when on form, are like one player that just does everything.
Bruno is never on the same wavelength as Buckley or the rest of the team.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Bruno has always been the weakest link.

There's something, I assume lack of playing/training time that stops him from joining forces with Buckley.

Calde and Will, when on form, are like one player that just does everything.
Bruno is never on the same wavelength as Buckley or the rest of the team.

Totally agree, Bruno just looks like an accident waiting to happen.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Bruno has been shit for ages. How he gets the nod over Caldy is beyond me. As for Lopez i'm surprised that he has been poor all season. I was delighted to see him resign over the summer. He looks nothing like the player from last season though which is a massive disappointment.

Agree Calde has done nothing wrong and is 100% committed to the cause. Lopez is not being played in the right position. He is not a winger and is only any good out wide when playing at right back. He needs to play deeper I think as he is capable of spreading the play quite well.

Freeloaders

Banned
Oct 6, 2013
They are both big time vile night club drunks.After the Bolton game TK tweet was in the Argus on the monday."See you all in town,let the party start." I saw them that night in town off their faces yet again.That vile thing Dunk always the ring leader again.His really made things better for poor old Bristol city lol,now bottom of the league.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
They are both big time vile night club drunks.After the Bolton game TK tweet was in the Argus on the monday."See you all in town,let the party start." I saw them that night in town off their faces yet again.That vile thing Dunk always the ring leader again.His really made things better for poor old Bristol city lol,now bottom of the league.

Are you still here? Do **** off.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

You're a very strange poster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here