Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Gatcia

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Time to speak up and put a rocket up the players arses, piss poor football and results.
We were woeful today.
Rant over.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
and so is your spelling

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bloom might off for once played a bad hand with garcia. no passion basics poor.players under performing.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Time to speak up and put a rocket up the players arses, piss poor football and results.
We were woeful today.
Rant over.

Garcia does not have it in him I am afraid. That is not what he is about. Seems a pussy cat.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Injuries don't last for ever...

Everybody stop being so sensationalist.

Everyone was playing shit today.

I have heard excuses like this after the last 4 games. Face facts we are in relegation form and our injuries are long term. Even when they return the team will need time to gel. It isn't being sensationalist it is taking your head out of the sand and realising all is not well

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
The form is bad due to a load of injuries to key players.

But that is irrelevant. Those players are long term absentees so are you saying our form will improve in January or maybe Feb? Great news. It may be too late by then. The problems are deeper than that. Open your eyes

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Something has not been right all season IMO.

According to Plooks all is fine. We just have to wait until February til our best players are back.

If we cant beat Yeovil. Actually if we play that poorly against Yeovil, 3 or 4 player missing is not the only contributing factor. The tactics and formation are not working and there seems to be very little acknowledgment from Garcia. By lack of acknowledgment I dont expect him to come out and say he got it wrong but I would have expected to have seen a change in formation by now.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
But that is irrelevant. Those players are long term absentees so are you saying our form will improve in January or maybe Feb? Great news. It may be too late by then. The problems are deeper than that. Open your eyes

Which ones are the long-term absentees? CMS and Hoskins, yes. Ulloa, Lua Lua and Bridcutt? No.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
****ing hell cant believe what I am reading on here? 8 players out and we pick up a point away from home. Yes we'd all want and in some cases expect 3 but can we get a grip please.

We haven't had 8 missing all season though have we. Today gave an opportunity for some players to grab their chance. Nobody took that chance. That is what is frustrating. On paper we were stronger in every position today and 0 - 0 is not a good result.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
According to Plooks all is fine. We just have to wait until February til our best players are back.

If we cant beat Yeovil. Actually if we play that poorly against Yeovil, 3 or 4 player missing is not the only contributing factor. The tactics and formation are not working and there seems to be very little acknowledgment from Garcia. By lack of acknowledgment I dont expect him to come out and say he got it wrong but I would have expected to have seen a change in formation by now.

All so easy isnt it. Just change the formation and we will win aye? So what formation you suggesting? 3 up front? 5 in midfield? What are the answers as clearly 8 injuries havd no bearing?

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Which ones are the long-term absentees? CMS and Hoskins, yes. Ulloa, Lua Lua and Bridcutt? No.

We have had Ulloa and Lua Lua playing though haven't we? Did we play better than today? No, not really

And Ulloa is potentially 3 months til he is match fit. I would class that as long term.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will judge him when the players are fit.

Which I hope is before Christmas.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
All so easy isnt it. Just change the formation and we will win aye? So what formation you suggesting? 3 up front? 5 in midfield? What are the answers as clearly 8 injuries havd no bearing?

I didnt say that have no bearing. So you think playing Barnes as a lone striker today even though it hasnt worked in previous games was a good idea? That shows a lack of willingness to change our approach to games

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
There is the 'lack of our best players' issue which is a mitigating factor but this doesn't explain everything. For me it's his lack of being able to motivate which is the biggest problem. He's pretty dour isn't he.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here