Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We were awful today

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My son has just phoned me from Yeovil and said that we were awful today and the people on the minibus all reckon it is the worst performance from a BHA team for a very long time apparently the players showed no passion very little skill and no effort.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My son has just phoned me from Yeovil and said that we were awful today and the people on the minibus all reckon it is the worst performance from a BHA team for a very long time apparently the players showed no passion very little skill and no effort.
I think he was wrong re effort....lacked any decent quality especially in the final third...still had enough to have won..I've seen worse..just

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
BG - Echoes the report I got from a friend who attended, who said we looked relegation material at best. And even Ince had a v poor game by his standards. Anyone else think that the wheels have come off this season? I know there is a long way to go but we really look poor at present.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The bus load all reckon . I asked what the problem was and their answer was the players being brought in arent good enough so questions need be asked of Oscar, David Burke and whether the board actually want to move up the league or are content to just avoid relegation..

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If it was worse than Ipswich ...... not exactly on the up to go from worst to worse

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BG - Echoes the report I got from a friend who attended, who said we looked relegation material at best. And even Ince had a v poor game by his standards. Anyone else think that the wheels have come off this season? I know there is a long way to go but we really look poor at present.

That was the bus load of peoples view also.

D

Deleted member 22389

We have a better team than last season when we get all the players back. If it's not the players then it is the manager.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I think he was wrong re effort....lacked any decent quality especially in the final third...still had enough to have won..I've seen worse..just

Agree with this but we fell away badly in 2nd half. Last 10 we looked better when we actually took players on. Thought Ince should have stayed on although he had picked up a harsh yellow.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just wait until Saturday, erm Friday, no Monday. You'll see a total transformation.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The bus load all reckon . I asked what the problem was and their answer was the players being brought in arent good enough so questions need be asked of Oscar, David Burke and whether the board actually want to move up the league or are content to just avoid relegation..

Don't quite agree with that... I was at the match too...we just havnt the quality in that final third

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Which players bought in?

Andrews and Ward.

Lita and Conway are stop gaps, everyone else was here last season.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Agree with this but we fell away badly in 2nd half. Last 10 we looked better when we actually took players on. Thought Ince should have stayed on although he had picked up a harsh yellow.

I'd agree with that last ten...looked less predictable

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Oscar only picks from what Burke recommends, So if they are not good enough who are we to blame?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

For a very long time being from when? There have been some really dire performances.. We had 15 shots today, we didn't even have 1 away at Bristol City last season...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here