Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banter.......

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Fair play to the Yeovil sub warming up,gave as good as he got,it's all about banter,to the twats he tried to complain to the stewards,coz Yeovil sub pointed at his bum,get a life,stfu for Christ sake, it's a laugh, or maybe your married to Liz Costa?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Fair play to the Yeovil sub warming up,gave as good as he got,it's all about banter,to the twats he tried to complain to the stewards,coz Yeovil sub pointed at his bum,get a life,stfu for Christ sake, it's a laugh, or maybe your married to Liz Costa?

wolle_the_rhesus_monkey_stashes_the_phone_parts.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What's the chances people complain now and he gets banned like diouf?

It was reported when it occurred , police know and the 4th assistant could be mentioning the incident in his report.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
So if I was warming up and put my hands under my arms like a monkey and directed it at black people would that be ok?

For that comparison to work, would he not have to be directing it at <known to be> gay or homosexual men ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Our fans were pathetic beyond belief regarding this.

When we drove home there was a road sign to "Camp Blandford" so I have lodged an official compliant with the police that this is homophobic.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I wonder how Liz coped with Bighton fans giving each other homophobic abuse. Did she shriek for a policeman?!!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Further proof, if needed, that "Bantaaaa" is the single worst word in the English dictionary.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
it's not for me to say but I did notice (I think) certain Brighton fans (ladies I think) in positions of "high authority" who "ocassionally" speak to the press on our behalf on "certain" matters laughing at the songs being sung by the Brighton lads in the seats that could be regarded as homophobic to those Brighton fans standing on the terraces

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here