Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil v Albion - from Huish Park [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
3:00pm
We are just about to kick off

2:53pm
Will get the gate figures later but great support again here for Albion at Huish Park today. Just waiting for the teams to come out at the moment.

2:20pm
Yeovil have yet to pick up a point at home this season and have yet to score from open play at Huish Park. Let's hope those stats remain come the end of the game!

2:19pm
Just a reminder I am bound by a three-minute delay in postings. I will be tweeting @HowardGriggs as will my colleague Andy Naylor @AndyNaylorArgus

2:15pm
Yeovil have made four changes and there is no place in the squad for last season's top scorer Paddy Madden who has yet to find the net this campaign.

2:11pm
The Yeovil team is: Hennessey; Edwards, Webster, Duffy, McAllister; Dawson, Upson, Fyvie, Davis; Hoskins, Hayter. Subs: Ayling, Seabourne, Moore, Fontaine, Grant, Williams, Dunn.

2:05pm
That is three changes for Albion: Bruno for Calderon, Ince for Forster-Caskey and Conway for the injured LuaLua with Lita on the bench

2:05pm
Welcome from me at Huish Park. The Albion team is: Kuszczak; Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward; Andrews, Ince, Crofts; Buckley, Barnes, Conway. Subs: Calderon, El-Abd, David Lopez, Forster-Caskey, March, Lita, Ankergren.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here