Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

only fantasy

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
not sure if its been posted but Barnsie has just hit a thirty yard screamer into the top corner to give Albion the lead over warbury (in the sun) i know its a rag but what the hell a wins a win !!!!!!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
This is the only part of the Sun I read. And I've often wondered which team Warbury are in place of.. Guess it must be Yeovil!

I wonder what that secret room in the factory that's being built is going to be!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The sun is the only place in anybodys wild imagination this would happen , ile wager he gets sent off and we lose 6-2

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
This is the only part of the Sun I read. And I've often wondered which team Warbury are in place of.. Guess it must be Yeovil!

I wonder what that secret room in the factory that's being built is going to be!
to assassinate the architect after he questioned what the "storage facility" was certainly sounds dodgy, You do not mess with the owners of football clubs(Tony Bloom) when new developments are being planned be warned Norman Baker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
It's a pharmaceutical factory isn't it? And that room needed lots of power sources. And don't want it known what it's for.. I'm gonna go with weed growing

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here