Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC u18 & 16s

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Both played away at Millwall today and put in excellent performances against previously unbeaten opponents.
I watched a very impressive standard of football that resulted in a 2-0 victory for Albion u18s side.
Follow me via twitter to be kept updated of most of the boys away results live if that interests you
@roofgoat

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Both played away at Millwall today and put in excellent performances against previously unbeaten opponents.
I watched a very impressive standard of football that resulted in a 2-0 victory for Albion u18s side.
Follow me via twitter to be kept updated of most of the boys away results live if that interests you
@roofgoat

Good to know, cheers.
Your nsc profile says you are @theshowbench
New account?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I run different twitter accounts for each interest. Nothing unusual about that ;) still building the showbench one up though

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No your not, he really does look about 10 :lol:

That's a relief. I looked very young at that age (still do, actually :smokin:) but young Cameron takes the piss. Think he's fairly highly-rated by the club though, so can't be affecting his play.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
@roofgoat

Which Connor was the unused substitute, Pring or Tighe?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
U18s won 3-2 at Pompey today in awful weather conditions. It was so bad that I didn't watch the game so have no other details.
They have Palace for their next away game I believe, but I won't be here for that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here