Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess the NSC er

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I'm on the supporters club coach today and being a regular on NSC when I look around it has me wondering who would be on NSC and which profiles they are most likely to be.

I wonder anyone has ever correctly guessed a fellow NSCer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What is NEC ?

National Exhibition Centre ?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I often wonder this on the train up to Falmer, only one I've met for certain though was Batterseagull on the way back from the Forest match.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've met a fair few people over the years through various things but I do sometimes look around on the train to/from games, or at the Amex, and wonder if there are any around.

I've never picked one out 'at random' so far as I'm aware.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'd imagine we all do the same. I say nothing on here that I wouldn't back up, so I have no reluctance to tell people my username when asked. I'd imagine I'm a fairly obvious NSCer to spot aswell. You might not be able to tell what my username is, but you could probably guess I'd be prolific on here.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I did ask friends who knew who I was on here how they found out. I was told it was simply because I had my picture on my profile !

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm on the supporters club coach today and being a regular on NSC when I look around it has me wondering who would be on NSC and which profiles they are most likely to be.

Yes i guessed who you were 2 weeks ago at cricket , the leather hotpants and crocodile shoes were a bit of a giveaway though

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

When we had the very first meeting for REMF back in '01, and we were sitting in Southwick football club waiting for people to turn up, I was aware that an NSCer called "Pitbull" was due to come, and when a guy walked through the door I knew it couldn't be anyone else. That Pitbull is now our very own Granny Weatherwax. Happens he's a very nice guy, too.

I only know 2 NSC'ers by sight, I did once wonder about suggesting a discreet NSC lapel/button badge (profits to REMF) but thought it might be considered a bit naff.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
That Pitbull is now our very own Granny Weatherwax. Happens he's a very nice guy, too.

Beautiful singing voice too
4poofspianoweb.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here