Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Conway

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's very good of him to take time out of his busy schedule selling dietary supplements and clothes to play some football today.

(I'm writing this in the hope that it provokes some significant egg on face as he drives the Albion on to three points.)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Based on his performances so far, we haven't got much to look forward to. One of the worst loanees I've seen for some time although I hope he alters my view of him today.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The weakest loan signing so far. I can see something in all the others - including Agustien who has clearly not been fit - but can't see the point in Conway when we have Buckley, KLL, March and even Dickenson.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I'm clinging to the hope he played a number of games for the team that strolled the league last year so can't be as bad as he has looked so far.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
How many games will it take for Conway to find form?? With Lopez and others also struggling for form we can't afford to wait long.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This will sound silly I'm sure, but is he doing that much training with the squad? He seems to spend a lot of time setting up appointments and meetings all around the country, as well as having a new born seems to be fairly occupied?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can't believe people think Conway is worse than Paynter!!!

Could be we're third time lucky with Conway after ending up with Swansea outcasts Harley and Dobbie.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What short memories. There is no way in hell he is worse than Paynter.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What short memories. There is no way in hell he is worse than Paynter.

So far he has been. Paynter was rubbish for us, I'm sure he knows it too. But at the very LEAST he put himself about and worked hard. He is clearly a pretty poor player, but he gave it a go. He wasn't lacking effort, just ability.

Craig Conway, however, has shown very literally NOTHING so far. No spirit, no fight, no desire and no determination at all. He has looked like a classic loan signing - some random player signed who really doesn't care.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here