Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daily Mail's 2007 England team for the 2014 World Cup..... errm.....

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
1381222_568485229873282_1227386811_n.jpg

Draw your own conclusions....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im quite confused, whats the story?

though standout name on there, Micah Richards, really hope he sorts himself out as he was an immense talent.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Gavin. :lolol: Hoyte. :lolol:

For all you JCLs, we had him on loan the season Poyet took over, and he was pony.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My conclusion is that it is notoriously difficult to predict the future careers of teenage footballers.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I think what this goes to show is that the ages of 18-21 are a pretty pivotal time in a player's development. They might well have plenty of talent and potential, but at that age as you are making your way in the game, it is quite possible for a player to lose his way by believing his own hype and getting caught up with the kind of distractions that present themselves to rich young men, as well as running into a couple of bad injuries that curtail their development and possibly knock their confidence, or might be at a club where there's a change of manager and whereas one manager gave you a run in the side, the replacement might leave you out in the cold because they don't want to take a gamble on a young player with their job on the line.

There's some players in that team which would tick these boxes, but then again, there are others who I'd say it was quite bold to suggest would ever make the grade in the first place.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
My conclusion is that it is notoriously difficult to predict the future careers of teenage footballers.

With my deep disdain of newspapers who think they are the arbiters and ultimate authority on all things footie I was hoping conclusions would be less rational !

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
View attachment 47801

Draw your own conclusions....

Rather then draw a conclusion I drew an old style cock and balls on the nearest copy of the Daily Mail I could find. My great grandmother isn't talking to me any more. Though she does appear to have taken extra vitamins tonight.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Rather then draw a conclusion I drew an old style cock and balls on the nearest copy of the Daily Mail I could find. My great grandmother isn't talking to me any more. Though she does appear to have taken extra vitamins tonight.

:thumbsup: Result, although I would expect nothing less of you anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here