Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walking Dead Season 4

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
After a machete through the heart and a bullet through his brain at point blank range................er no

I don't think we actually saw him get shot though?

To be honest, I think getting your eye gouged out should really kill you so who knows!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I was thinking this. They don't usually stop short of showing someone being shot in the head.

I think as they'd already had the lesbian shot in the head point blank there was no need to do it with the Gov.

The Gov getting shot in the head was more of a psychological scene. Making it look like it was Maggie coming up to shoot him in the head and then it morphing into the woman when she came into focus.

Aug 21, 2011
I was thinking this. They don't usually stop short of showing someone being shot in the head.

This, I reckon she was shooting a Zombie that was about to have a nibble on his ear. In the next expisode there will be a flash back from another angle showing what she shot. Also why did Michelle not go to town on him when she had the chance.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
This, I reckon she was shooting a Zombie that was about to have a nibble on his ear. In the next expisode there will be a flash back from another angle showing what she shot. Also why did Michelle not go to town on him when she had the chance.

The only thing I can think of is that she wanted him to get eaten by the advancing zombies- a much worse way to go!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

I think she would have shot him because of what she saw him do and how he shot her child in the head so quickly.

She'd finally seen what kind of man he was.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Wasn't it brilliant though, the whole last episode the best tv I've seen in years ( well since the sopranos)

Could someone confirm the lady Zombie the camera panned in on as the zombies were walking into the camp at the end, not sure who she was ?

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Wasn't it brilliant though, the whole last episode the best tv I've seen in years ( well since the sopranos)

Could someone confirm the lady Zombie the camera panned in on as the zombies were walking into the camp at the end, not sure he she was ?

I was wondering this, not sure if it had any relevance?

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Think it did, my kids said it was the lady that had her husband zombie chained up
Mrs Soprano thought it might have been Ricks wife ( but I said she'd been eaten)

Ah I think you may be right with the first one. The Irish (?) woman who kept her zombie husband's head in a bag.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Think it did, my kids said it was the lady that had her husband zombie chained up
Mrs Soprano thought it might have been Ricks wife ( but I said she'd been eaten)

It looked like Clara , she stabbed herself and would have become a walker.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It looked like Clara , she stabbed herself and would have become a walker.

image.jpgyep I think it was her, that's Clare and was wearing a trouser suit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here