Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walking Dead Season 4

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Starts on Fox at 10pm tonight.

I've already watched the first episode on line and it's a great start to the new season after the disappointing end to the last.

Look out for the supermarket scene. :eek:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Supermarket scene in first episode is awesome.

However, once again that old zombie film flaw raises its head again. Surely if you are dead and decaying surely your gums will have receded and if not fallen out your teeth will surely be very loose in the jaw and in poor condition from decay. In addition the set up of human teeth is such that we don't have the cutting and shearing power of say a white shark or a tiger. And let's forget that the pounds per square inch exerted by a perfectly alive human much less a decayed dead one is not that impressive. Yet with all this when a zombie bites the flesh seems to slip of the bone like the tenderest piece of prime rib. #justsaying

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
anyone else finding it a little hard to get into this season? or is it just me?

Can't put my finger on why. Maybe i just need to stick with it.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
anybody tried project zomboid yet? a game on steam which is currently being developed but you can buy and play it now, if youre happy to play an alpha build - feels like a game version of the walking dead (if you ignore the actual walking dead games)

kind of primitive, but is fun. essentailly have to try and survive as long as possible by fortifying a house, scavenge for food etc - im hoping day z standalone will be something like this but i dont think itll have quite as much to it

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
anyone else finding it a little hard to get into this season? or is it just me?

Can't put my finger on why. Maybe i just need to stick with it.

I'm enjoying it - but do think its time to move out of the Prison and find a new location to keep it fresh, like in season 2 the whole show got stuck on the farm
Hopefully they're forced out of the prison soon

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
anybody tried project zomboid yet? a game on steam which is currently being developed but you can buy and play it now, if youre happy to play an alpha build - feels like a game version of the walking dead (if you ignore the actual walking dead games)

kind of primitive, but is fun. essentailly have to try and survive as long as possible by fortifying a house, scavenge for food etc - im hoping day z standalone will be something like this but i dont think itll have quite as much to it

That looks good!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here