[Official Site] Oscar: No Extra Pressure

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
oscar-l229-970881_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
13:41 18th October 2013
by Adam Tighe
There is no extra pressure. We have the same amount for every game as we want to win every match and that is our pressure"
Oscar Garcia
Oscar Garcia has told seagulls.co.uk that Albion’s desire to win drives them ahead of the trip to Yeovil Town.The Glovers have failed to win a home game since promotion to the Championship but the Brighton head coach says the weight of expectancy on his side remains the same no matter who the opposition is.
He said, “There is no extra pressure. We have the same amount for every game as we want to win every match and that is our pressure.
“We want to win the game for the confidence of the players and for everybody, and we have been training well and we will go with the mentality to get the three points.
“I have to be positive despite the injuries and this is what I want all the players to show everyone, that we are positive.
“We have 18 or 19 players who want to play and wear the shirt of this club and we take this mentality to Yeovil.”*
Oscar admitted Albion are still awaiting news on loan signing Leroy Lita’s international clearance but has said that squad improvements are an ongoing process.
“We hope Leroy will be a good addition to the squad but at this moment we are still awaiting international clearance.
“He is lacking match fitness at this current time so we do not know how many minutes he will play yet.
“As a manager you always want to strengthen your squad and this is what we continue to do here.
“I would also prefer to loan out some of our young players who are not playing but that depends on three things; Brighton, the player and another club, then you have to arrive at an agreement.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here