Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst experience as a dog owner?!

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
So today I think I had my worst experience as a dog owner.

Me and the dog went for a lovely walk this morning. Parked at Hove Lagoon and walked to the Palace Pier and back stopping for breakfast at the Meeting Place Cafe on the way back.

So we get to outside Oh So (I think) a bar near the pier. As I walk around the corner I find him eating a huge pile of sick left over from last night!! I am not a happy dog owner!! The place was shut so couldn't moan at anybody but seriously sometimes Brighton is a Shit hole. Ruined an otherwise lovely morning. Rant over.

Feel free to vent your experiences........

ropey9

Feb 25, 2009
Taking my 13 year old Labrador to the vets this morning to be put to sleep, probably should have done it a while back but selfishly thought about us instead of her. Fun sending the sobbing kids off to school when the pet they've had all their lives won't be there when they get back.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Taking my 13 year old Labrador to the vets this morning to be put to sleep, probably should have done it a while back but selfishly thought about us instead of her. Fun sending the sobbing kids off to school when the pet they've had all their lives won't be there when they get back.

That's sad news. Sorry to hear that.

Govinda Tim

Apr 13, 2012
Brighton
Was walking my dog along the beach one day, threw his Frisbee, he ran to where it landed, and proceeded to start eating something. When I got to where he was I found he had half a dead seagull down his throat and was desperately trying to finish it before I got there. There was nothing I could do until he had finished it, he then proceeded to throw up feathers and guts for the rest of the day. What a lovely boy!! (Wouldn't be without him though)

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
So today I think I had my worst experience as a dog owner.

Me and the dog went for a lovely walk this morning. Parked at Hove Lagoon and walked to the Palace Pier and back stopping for breakfast at the Meeting Place Cafe on the way back.

So we get to outside Oh So (I think) a bar near the pier. As I walk around the corner I find him eating a huge pile of sick left over from last night!! I am not a happy dog owner!! The place was shut so couldn't moan at anybody but seriously sometimes Brighton is a Shit hole. Ruined an otherwise lovely morning. Rant over.

Feel free to vent your experiences........

If I walked around a corner and saw both a pile of sick and an unaccompanied dog, it would be the dog owner rather than the chunderer that annoyed me most.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Catching him retching and then having to watch him regurgitate a whole un-chewed, inside out rabbit, in one go, on the living room floor and then having to clean it up. :eek::sick:

Was a lovely dog though.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
If I walked around a corner and saw both a pile of sick and an unaccompanied dog, it would be the dog owner rather than the chunderer that annoyed me most.

Really?! He was 5 metres in front of me. You are an idiot. What do you propose? Dogs being kept on leads their whole life.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Dogs are right mucky toots! Worst memory was the day I had to put him down, worst memory before that was watching 2 staffs try to rip him apart. Then there was the usual fun of finding presents in the house, once he brought in a small tree from the back garden. Good times :)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Dog jumped a hedge. The farmer next door has strung barbed/razor wire through the hedge to stop dogs jumping it into his sheep field (I understand that but bit sneaky, that doesn't stop dogs, it hurts them) Ripped her open from the chin to her groin. Horrific.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here