Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IsoHunt.com closing down next week?!?!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Any alternative suggestions for torrents?

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Is time running out for this type of thing? Seems like a lot of attention on torrents and downloading at the moment?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Go to a shop and buy a legal copy?

99.9% of stuff you can get from these sites is not available in the shops or online stores ( of course the music companies and politicians fail to mention this ! ).

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
99.9% of stuff you can get from these sites is not available in the shops or online stores ( of course the music companies and politicians fail to mention this ! ).

That's the funniest thing I've read on here for ages. It's film, TV and music. 99.9% of these you can see at the cinema, buy at the shops online or record stores. Care to disagree?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Since the advent of Netflix/Lovefilm and spotify, I've found I hardly ever use these type of sites anymore. This seems to be a trend that is growing that finally we have legal alternatives that don't cost the earth. Especially music, Spotify is so much better and easier than downloading illegally and at £10 a month for mobile access is a complete bargain to me.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

I know that your drivel allowance must be one of the highest on NSC but I think that you've easily exceeded it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
That's the funniest thing I've read on here for ages. It's film, TV and music. 99.9% of these you can see at the cinema, buy at the shops online or record stores. Care to disagree?

I use to get newer stuff that's just been released in states, not yet available in uk

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Well I use downloads to find music and films I can't find on Amazon etc

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
I use it to download US TV shows before they are available in the UK. I try using Usenet but if something isn't available then I have to traverse the world of torrents. Pirate Bay never fails me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here