Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

26th August 2032 - Doomsday?

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Ukrainian astronomers have discovered a large asteroid heading for Earth which could strike our planet on 26 August 2032, impacting with a force 50 times greater than the biggest ever nuclear bomb.

Its existence has been verified by teams around the world, in at least 27 distinct observations over the course of the past week, and Nasa has been forced to issue an earth impact risk summary as part of its Near Earth Object Program.

I'll be too old to run!!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
It's ok the Americans will send a special drilling team (led by Bruce Willis) up on a shuttle to dismantle it thus saving the entire planet

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Will we have made it to the Prem by then?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's ok the Americans will send a special drilling team (led by Bruce Willis) up on a shuttle to dismantle it thus saving the entire planet

Will they be FRACKING the asteroid ???

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I've always said I want to be cremated, I was just hoping that was after I was dead!
Further reading may be required to rule out the sensationalistic journalism???

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
There's more chance of you dying on your way to buy the lottery ticket than of winning it. FACT.

if you are sat on your sofa holding your ticket at 7.30pm, there is a greater chance of you being dead by the time that the draw is made than of winning. Another fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here