Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Ince ban details NSFW

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Open up that site bbc sporf. And go to home.....scroll down and look at andros Townsend's chip in a training session!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
If I spoke like that to someone in charge at my place of work, can't see them saying take 5 days off.
More likely to say, gross misconducted, don't want folk like that round here, leave and don't come back.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Gary Mabbutt on the Regulatory Commission

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Open up that site bbc sporf. And go to home.....scroll down and look at andros Townsend's chip in a training session!
That's Ravel Morrison. Lovely stuff, but would he try that in a match, I wonder?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If I spoke like that to someone in charge at my place of work, can't see them saying take 5 days off.
More likely to say, gross misconducted, don't want folk like that round here, leave and don't come back.

Hi Gus.

:whistle:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
And the Blackpool fans who should be ashamed of him as their manager are "supporting" his by wearing Paul Ince masks to games during the ban.

Dear oh dear, do fans have absolutely no moral compass whatsoever when it comes to the actions of people within their own club? Does the "support" have to be so completely blind?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
And the Blackpool fans who should be ashamed of him as their manager are "supporting" his by wearing Paul Ince masks to games during the ban.

Dear oh dear, do fans have absolutely no moral compass whatsoever when it comes to the actions of people within their own club? Does the "support" have to be so completely blind?

Yes. Anyone that doesn't won't be considered a true fan by the *ahem* 'hardcore' fans as they're going against the grain.

Look at Liverpool fans with Suarez, I don't know any that haven't swung from loving to hating to loving all over again, whilst everyone else out there knows he's a toxic ****bag.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Majority of our fans would do the same sadly.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yes. Anyone that doesn't won't be considered a true fan by the *ahem* 'hardcore' fans as they're going against the grain.

Look at Liverpool fans with Suarez, I don't know any that haven't swung from loving to hating to loving all over again, whilst everyone else out there knows he's a toxic ****bag.

And Chelsea fans, with John Terry.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
And Brighton fans with Poyet after he defended Suarez.

I guess the only slight difference there is that whilst Poyet didn't have to weigh in (and I didn't in any way agree with him), he wasn't the one that committed the offence in the first place.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Try saying that to a steward, in full view of a policeman* and see whether you get a 5 match ban or whether you get hauled off to court and charged with threatening behaviour and a 3 year ban from the Amex.

*no, don't.

The punishment meted out seems staggeringly lenient.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
And of course we have to take the referees report "Politely asked" and "violently shoved" and "repeatedly shouting" as fact then, as we are not allowed to doubt anything they say or do, and the ref is always right, even if TV evidence proves they are not!

I would suggest if Paul Ince has "repeatedly said", "I'll knock f***ing out you c***" as suggested, then he would have looked and sounded a bit retarded.

No doubt all Ince done was called the ref or 4th official a ****. And if those officials he was annoyed with were anything lkike we've had this season, he'd have a fair point.

Last edited:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
The RESPECT campaign is working wonders then!
The respect campaign, can not, and will not ever work, all the time you have shockingly bad refereeing discussions, that the referees do not have to answer to. Anyone else makes a mistake, they hold their hands up and say "sorry I was wrong", but not referees, and they want us to respect that!!!!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
And Brighton fans with Poyet after he defended Suarez.

Really?

I thought he was wrong to do that, and said so at the time. I didn't feel like I was alone in that, I thought the majority opinion was that Poyet should have shut up and stayed out of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here