Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naylor Twitter

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
4 mins ago Naylor does his usual Argus/self promotion tweet. Usual stuff - Upson on Yeovil, availability of Lita, and 'another injury blow'. Will it be a real story, or another load of bollards? Time will tell I guess.......

4 mins ago Naylor does his usual Argus/self promotion tweet. Usual stuff - Upson on Yeovil, availability of Lita, and 'another injury blow'. Will it be a real story, or another load of bollards? Time will tell I guess.......

FFS, is Benayoun injured already?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What is the latest re Bridcutt anyway?

Two months ago he was appartantley two weeks away from being fit.

At half time against Forest he told 27000 people he was three weeks away. He didn't say three weeks away from what, mind, and at least 14000 of those people were trying to get pissed at the time.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What is the latest re Bridcutt anyway?

Two months ago he was appartantley two weeks away from being fit.

This is what happens when you have Josef Mengele as your chief doctor. Expect to see Orlandi and Ulloa around Easter. CMS next September.

As for Hoskins, I reckon he died in an experiment.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Rohan Ince, maybe? He went down clutching his ankle in the opening minutes of the Crawley friendly on Tuesday, although he finished the half (and was substituted at half-time).

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This is what happens when you have Josef Mengele as your chief doctor. Expect to see Orlandi and Ulloa around Easter. CMS next September.

As for Hoskins, I reckon he died in an experiment.

Hoskins twatted yesterday. It was about 9.30pm and he said he couldn't get to sleep, as his mind was buzzing! :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here