Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster Rovers look forward to welcoming you to the Keepmoat

DRFC_SLO

Oct 17, 2013
Hi All

First of all can we introduce ourselves, we are the Supporter Liaison Officers for Doncaster Rovers and would like to welcome you to the Keepmoat on 2nd November.

We really hope you enjoy your visit (although you won't be taking home the 3 points!) and have a safe journey to Doncaster. If you have any issues regarding your experience at the Keepmoat, please feel free to contact us, we will be around the footprint of the stadium pre-match wearing Doncaster Rovers rain jackets with Supporter Liaison Officer printed on the front and back and will also be available outside the away end post match.

If you have not yet purchased your ticket, you can buy or collect from the Soccer Centre based on the North West corner of the Stadium and if you fancy a pre or post match drink you can do so in the Belle Vue Bar which welcomes both home and away fans.

If you have any more questions regarding your visit to Doncaster, please feel free to contact us through this thread.

We have also written an Away Fans guide to enhance your visit. This is launched soon and we will post a link as soon as it released.

See you on the 2nd.

Mark & Lee
Doncaster Rovers Supporter Liaison Officers

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Where's the best place to park near the ground? How much does it cost?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Is there a way I can sneak in?

I'm a student at Lincoln, spunked a lot of money on alcohol; I accept this is my fault, but what do you expect from youth on government hand outs?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Where is Billy Sharps grave ?

I would like to pay my respects following his horrific demise at the hands of our thug centreback.

Can I also offer my sincere apologies for your relegation which obviously came about as a direct result of that incident on the opening day.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

I would like to pay my respects following his horrific demise at the hands of our thug centreback.

Can I also offer my sincere apologies for your relegation which obviously came about as a direct result of that incident on the opening day.

Oops.

D

Deleted member 18477

Doncaster is a club I'd like relegated... Again.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk

Mr Sharp made a miraculous recovery and not only can he walk again he amazingly plies his trade at Reading after rehab at Southampton and Forest. A real wonder of modern science.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Hi All

First of all can we introduce ourselves, we are the Supporter Liaison Officers for Doncaster Rovers and would like to welcome you to the Keepmoat on 2nd November.

We really hope you enjoy your visit (although you won't be taking home the 3 points!) and have a safe journey to Doncaster. If you have any issues regarding your experience at the Keepmoat, please feel free to contact us, we will be around the footprint of the stadium pre-match wearing Doncaster Rovers rain jackets with Supporter Liaison Officer printed on the front and back and will also be available outside the away end post match.

If you have not yet purchased your ticket, you can buy or collect from the Soccer Centre based on the North West corner of the Stadium and if you fancy a pre or post match drink you can do so in the Belle Vue Bar which welcomes both home and away fans.

If you have any more questions regarding your visit to Doncaster, please feel free to contact us through this thread.

We have also written an Away Fans guide to enhance your visit. This is launched soon and we will post a link as soon as it released.

See you on the 2nd.

Mark & Lee
Doncaster Rovers Supporter Liaison Officers

Are you in any way connected to the Nigels up the road? :wave:

(Sorry Easy10, quoted wrong post).:blush:

Mr Sharp made a miraculous recovery and not only can he walk again he amazingly plies his trade at Reading after rehab at Southampton and Forest. A real wonder of modern science.

lazarus walks among us, take that you unbelievers.

He has risen from the dead, Praise be to Billy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Hang on...I saw the post mortem report. I swear there was an autopsy.
Are you seriously suggesting that Billy Sharp....LIVES ?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

He didn't need a grave.

Lewis Dunk ground his bones to make some bread.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
is there any need to give this well-meaning contributor such a hard time?

The past is the past with the Sharp incident - move on.

Doncaster are a nice club who have plumbed the depths even more so than we did and come back. The welcome in the Belle Vue bar was very warm last time we went there - not that we stood much of a chance in the Rovers oriented quiz! Just a shame the game was such a poor one, but that's football for you. My only real complaint was the incredibly loud music that was played right up to the very second the kick off happened. the sponsored substitutions were very funny though.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk

Doncaster are a nice club who have plumbed the depths even more so than we did and come back. The welcome in the Belle Vue bar was very warm last time we went there - not that we stood much of a chance in the Rovers oriented quiz! Just a shame the game was such a poor one, but that's football for you. My only real complaint was the incredibly loud music that was played right up to the very second the kick off happened. the sponsored substitutions were very funny though.

It's only a bit of gentle ball breaking. I agree that on the whole Donny are ok and did well to survive (although their Chairman was a bit OTT at times). Don't mind visiting The Keepmoat, except for that PA system!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
How should I get there via train? Also where should I have a prematch pint and finally, what sort of clothes should I wear on the day? Thanks.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Ha! It's just gentle mirth, well deserved after the Doncaster chairman threatened Lewis with legal action. Everyone has moved on in reality.

DRFC_SLO

Oct 17, 2013
Where's the best place to park near the ground? How much does it cost?

Hi Superphil

There are just 1,000 car parking spaces at the stadium, which will mean that for the bigger games, parking will be at a premium. Out of the 1,000 there are 60 parking spaces reserved for disabled fans, which must be booked prior to matchday. The cost of parking at the stadium is £5. Alternatively, a number of companies on the nearby industrial park, offer matchday parking at around £3-£4 per vehicle. Please be aware non of these unofficial car parks are endorsed by Doncaster Rovers and users park at their own risk. If you want free parking, there is plenty of on-street parking in the Belle Vue estate just off Carr House Road, again though this is at the owners risk.

Hope this helps.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Bought our tickets for this last night, can't friggin wait! We're in Coventry that weekend anyway so thought it'd be rude not to make an effort to go as we'll already be halfway there.

We're also looking for somewhere to go pre-game for a few, is the Belle Vue Bar really the best place to go?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here