Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS...Nobody inform The Sun.....

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
.....What the nickname of the fans who support Hartlepool United are called. They even have a song. OMG the paper will have a field day.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Roy - "Oh Cwikey, I've never heard of anything like that since Woots."

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
images

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Well, seeing as most football fans do I reckon at least one Sun journo will be aware of it. The reason they have the nickname is quite a famous story.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Well, seeing as most football fans do I reckon at least one Sun journo will be aware of it. The reason they have the nickname is quite a famous story.

I'm sorry but my sarcastic wit does not come over very well on this one. I appreciate that most people who know lower league football will know Hartlepools nickname, it was meant as a non story/issue just the same as the one on the front of The Sun.:stupid:

I'll get my coat.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'm sorry but my sarcastic wit does not come over very well on this one. I appreciate that most people who know lower league football will know Hartlepools nickname, it was meant as a non story/issue just the same as the one on the front of The Sun.:stupid:

I'll get my coat.

Sorry, I'd just got in from work and had missed all the monkey business (can I still say that?). Carry on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here