Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yossi Benayoun?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I would imagine that the bhafc bit is because we would presumably come up against him at some point and one of our rivals would get him.

Unless Oscar pulls off a Poyet/Vicente style blag I doubt we could afford him. I reckon it'll be for someone nearer the top of the budget table.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Would be a cracking signing, Lopez hasn't been great. Benayoun loves to get forward, hopefully Oscars Israeli links work!

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Not so sure: how many more players do QPR want. I know they're not bothered about FFP but there must be some limit to their budget.

i'm not sure they are, give it 3 / 4 years, QPR will be skint, Harry will be on the telly, saying I don't know how it was allowed to happen, all they'll be missing is some tattoo'd nutter in a top hat ringing a bell!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Would fill the Vicente shaped hole in the quality of our midfield, that's for sure.

Can't see it happening though, he would want massive wages.

At least £26K I would have thought. Well outside our budget. That's the cost of two players.

I thought about this before.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Forest like flouting FFP, it's probably them.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Benayoun has been on big money for years and needs to kickstart his career in the Championship given a lack of top flight interest - perhaps his demands aren't too big

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here