Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilfred Zaha

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Not implying it will happen, or that I hope it will-just want some opinions:

Would you take him on loan? It would probably significantly increase our chances of getting promoted, on the other hand, well, you know what I mean...

Thoughts?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
It's not going to happen so leave it. Please!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We could do with a few more penalty decisions going in our favour.

He wouldn't want to come here, not even if we were the only club to want him.

The boy is Palace through and through, he totally "gets" the rivalry.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe he will go to Sunderland on loan?

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Maybe he will go to Sunderland on loan?

I thought this myself - there seems to be a bit of a link between those two clubs. Wes Brown, Frazier Campbell, Phil Bardsley, John O'Shea, Kieran Richardson and of course Welbeck was on loan there for a season or so.

Can honestly see that happening. The loan I mean; not the goal to take them down.

They'll be down by then.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He'd be a decent option off the bench for the last 20 minutes.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I thought this myself - there seems to be a bit of a link between those two clubs. Wes Brown, Frazier Campbell, Phil Bardsley, John O'Shea, Kieran Richardson and of course Welbeck was on loan there for a season or so.

Can honestly see that happening. The loan I mean; not the goal to take them down.

They'll be down by then.

Phil Bardsley, Kieran Richardson were signed by Roy Keane
John O'Shea, Wes Brown, Fraizer Campbell and Danny Welbeck were signed by Steve Bruce

Clearly the old boys network between Fergie and his former captains was at work more than anything else.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The Times ( no less) said that Moyes wants to loan him out to another premier league club. Zaha has stated he will not go to a championship team and. It is THE PLAYERS PREFERENCE to NOT return to Palarse despite attempts by Hollowhead to cheekily get him back. Ha ha haha ha

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I reckon he'll end up at either Villa or Fulham, of course he can't go anywhere until January if he wants to move to a Premier League team.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just hope he gets some first team football soon, we need English players like this to be developing not wasting on the bench.

He was Palace, that's history the thieves have got their money, we can only hope he will reach his potential

Just hope he gets some first team football soon, we need English players like this to be developing not wasting on the bench.

He was Palace, that's history the thieves have got their money, we can only hope he will reach his potential

Hope not, I bet Palace have a hefty sell on fee in the arrangement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here