Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some fans have sick humour

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Wasn't there a thread on here a couple of days ago making the exact same 'joke'?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Wasn't there a thread on here a couple of days ago making the exact same 'joke'?

Yep, you would expect idiotic posts on here, but on this twitter feed they are parading themselves as a FANS emagazine using the Amex brand name. It was also posted by the administrators of the group. True fans would not do this?

I think someone would be upset to see something like that. It's not funny.

Yep, it's sick and not even funny.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
When did everyone get so precious? I suggest you don't ever look at sickipedia.

The original thread on here raised a chuckle from moi.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Doesn't upset me any further than I don't think it looks like him. Looks more like a chubby Uri Geller.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Unless you were that person who resembled it and the photo was of a potential child killer. Me thinks you might be upset.

This. If it risks upsetting Mr Garcia, who may be more thick-skinned than that, OR HIS FAMILY, who might be more sensitive, it is wring.

I am South-West Corner, and it's nothing to do with me.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
What if it was him?? Ooooooooooooohhhhh the soap opera that is BHAFC takes another wicked twist! What next is Bridcutt going to claim his "injury" is actually that he is pregnant...and CMS is the father!!!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So they've posted a picture of a man who may or may not be a child abductor, who may or may not be a murderer, who may or may not be involved at all and who may or may not look a little like Oscar. Big effing deal !!!!!!!!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
So they've posted a picture of a man who may or may not be a child abductor, who may or may not be a murderer, who may or may not be involved at all and who may or may not look a little like Oscar. Big effing deal !!!!!!!!

No no no.

They're tarnishing the Amex brand. They're associating our Club with murdereres. They're saying Oscar is a child abductor. They're laughing in the face of The McCanns. They are evil scum.

Or.. they've just said "hey, this pic looks a bit like Oscar. Follow us. Lolz"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here