Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The One and Only Cilla on ITV NOW!

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
I presume you are not being serious here - singing a few cover versions and presenting a quiz show is certainly not an amazing career.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just hearing her voice gets me scrambling for the remote to turn over.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was watching the forlorn and dismayed Stephen Fry travel the world to find out about and challenge the horrible difficulty of homosexuality being accepted. A tough watch in many ways as it was horror story after horror story, and as per usual bending of the supposed word of God was used as an excuse for a fiendish intolerance by some men in power.
Maybe a few flashbacks of dorks in braces and perms looking to win their wicked way with huge-haired women the other side of Cilla's wall would have lightened the mood enough.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Made a career out of over exagerating the Liverpool accent.

What a lorra lorra crap.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Was also watching Fry. Though I'm clearly upset I missed the guided tour around the cul de sac of Cilla Black's career. Was this the one hosted by the guy who did Lily Savage? Nauseating. I loathe self appointed "National Treasures" Babs Windsor and Forsyth are another pair. All ever so impressed with themselves when they really do have very mediocre talent lucky enough to arrive at a time when entertainment had very lowly standards. You could become famous for tap-dancing for Christ sakes. Bunch of shithouses.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Was also watching Fry. Though I'm clearly upset I missed the guided tour around the cul de sac of Cilla Black's career. Was this the one hosted by the guy who did Lily Savage? Nauseating. I loathe self appointed "National Treasures" Babs Windsor and Forsyth are another pair. All ever so impressed with themselves when they really do have very mediocre talent lucky enough to arrive at a time when entertainment had very lowly standards. You could become famous for tap-dancing for Christ sakes. Bunch of shithouses.

Hosted by the equally nauseating and former Sun editor Piers Morgan. Say no more.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Another of life's professional Scousers, you know the ones: never miss an opportunity to tell us how great Liverpool is, but haven't actually lived there for fifty years.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here