Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EE network

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Don't suppose anyone else is having issues with their signal? Have had intermittent no service all day in the BN2 area

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Always have problems with EE, it's crap.

Well I was with T-Mobile before and always used to get a fine signal the places I needed but just lately I've been getting terrible signal(1 bar) or No Service at all where I used to get full signal. Rubbish. :rant:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Left Orange (now part of EE) about 3 months ago due to poor signal at home in Hove, even after tethering to my WiFi. Now back with Vodafone after a 4 year gap, glad to be back with the best.

unklbrian

Feb 4, 2012
had no decent signal all day until 7.30pm on EE here in haywards heath...
and it appears the whole BT system has been playing up round here today

Having loads of dropped calls from here in darkest Southwick. Expecting a call from Orange with some sort of explanation. However, not holding me breath! I do think that they must be breaking their contractual agreement at some point as they are supposed to be supplying a phone service?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah mines been fine in BN1.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BN43 fine for EE

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Recently upgraded on T Mobile and am now on EE. Since the upgrade I can't make calls at home or when driving. The signal seems really unstable with strength indicators randomly fluctuating between 4 and 0. Never had to listen to my answer phone so often with callers wondering why they can't reach me.
Spoke to EE and they insist nothing wrong with the network. My advice to anyone would be steer well clear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here