Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is a great example of what is wrong with the club marketing

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Email received headed up Fright Night. So immediately you get the message it's a halloween themed night. Eventually in the email it mentions the fact that you can take your kid for just £1.

That is the big seller. That is what would get more bums on seats, not silly halloween dressing up.

Put that in the header, take your kid to the AMEX for a £1. Kids for a quid, all of that stuff.

Yep the halloween theme looks nice, but cheap tickets will drive people into the AMEX, and that is what they should be majoring on. £1 kids tickets are a good deal, market that. It's pretty obvious really.

I can guarantee there are people out there that know it's a halloween match but don't know you can take your kid for a £1.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
not everybody has a kid to take - everybody has clothes that they have to wear to the game

but i see your point - it should have been given at least equal billing

Being able to dress up as a ghost, skeleton or witch is something you can do every game, paying £1 to take your child is not. One will make you think oh yes I'll go to that game, the other probably won't.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Not really a £1 is it. To take my daughter I would have to change my seat, which will hit me with an admin fee I presume?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The first time I got an e-mail about 'SeaGulls' player, I let it slide as a typo.

Twice? How the **** is it "SeaGulls"? Surely the club should be proof-reading this SHIT before it goes out?

Barber out.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Just saw the email today for Seagulls Player:

'FULL LIVE AUDIO COMMENTARY

NEVER MISS A MOMENT'

Yeah, right...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills