Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rudy Gestede

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know nothing about him but if Oscar wants him that's fine with me...should we get him I hope he starts off better than the last Cardiff loanee has.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Ah that could well explain Bozza's response in that Striker poll when he said "oui"

French for Yes? Gestede is French?

I'll get my coat...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Great. Another jobbing nomad with no interest in being at the club.

Seriously, what is the POINT?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Is Oscar ever going to bring in a player of his own, or will David Burke continue to mine the deep "discard from South Wales" seam for all future loans?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So we'll agree terms before Yeovil and get the international clearance just before Christmas then :facepalm:

Seriously I suspect could do a job but don't know him well enough to judge beyond that. Having harped on about how much we need a striker getting another actual lead on the name is quite exciting.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
French International. Tall. That will do. Just one more nippy more free scoring player and we are back in business.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Who is our scout in Wales? And could we send him to Spain, because he seems to be more active than all the other lot put together!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I thought he was the fella that was convicted for killing Miss Kercher in Italy. Did he get early release?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Is Oscar ever going to bring in a player of his own, or will David Burke continue to mine the deep "discard from South Wales" seam for all future loans?

Oscar must approve all players, in fact its because of Oscar turning down a striker a couple of weeks ago, we dont have one now.

Wouldnt say no to him, not a bad player - though no chance of clearance through by Saturday, even though its Wales.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
French International. Tall. That will do. Just one more nippy more free scoring player and we are back in business.

No way is he even close to being a French international. A big unit with a modest goalscoring record - might be useful if we were to play two upfront...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here