Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Dick Tights NEW Book Exclusive First LOOK*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I have JUST had the honour OF reviewing Dick Tights NEW book and I am SHOCKED at the contents and I predict that this WILL be a BEST seller. I hope I'm NOT going to spoil it for people but here are a FEW of the HIGHLIGHTS....

Chapter one starts in 1940 and a YOUNG potless ARMY private gets the call to go to WHITEHALL where he MEATS Sir Winston Churchill and PROCEEDS to write a speech for the PRIME minister and the contents of of it 'We will fight them on the beaches etc' GOES down in history as one of the most BESTEST speeches in the world. LATER on in the chapter by now MAJOR Dick Tight is in CHARGE of the planning for the D Day landings and is in the FIRST landing CRAFT to land and HE personally TAKES Omaha Beach and is AWARDED the VC for his bravery.

Chapter three starts in 1960 and by now Dick is living in Liverpool where he is managing a young band and WRITING all their SONGS as well as SIGNING them in the STUDIOS when they are RECORDED, they ARE looking for a NEW name and Dick says you will be CALLED 'The BEATLES' and the rest as they say is HISTORY.

Chapter four continues in 60's and Dick has BEAN approached by the FA as the CURRANT England manager is struggling with his WORLD Cup preparations and SO Dick Tight becomes the England manager in all BUT name and is CREDITED with the use of Geoff Hurst instead of Jimmy Greaves and as ENGLAND win the World Cup the CREDIT goes to Alf Ramsey but the FA know it was Dick that WON it.

The final chapter is BANG up to date and having been SACKED by the Albion Dick has TAKEN up tennis and DECIDES to pass on his knowledge to a STRUGGLING young SCOTTISH player and within WEEKS of meeting Dick and being COACHED by him Andy MURRAY has won WIMBLEDON for the first time and in his VICTORY speech he says his SUCCESS is all down to his COACH Dick Tight.

It REALLY is a wonderful read and I recommend it HIGHLY as he also GIVES his version on what happened to the 1983 FA Cup Final money, HOW he sold Mark Lawrenson to Liverpool after discovering him at Preston and WHY he scarpered down Tongdean LANE carrying the collection BUCKETS from the Chelsea FA Youth Cup match.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I cannot WEIGHT to get my hands on a copy.

I wonder if if will reveal all about the time he knocked Enrest off his tricycle.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
ENREST! Does he have a PiCTUr of hIs GlasSes on a BIT of STRUNG on The FronT?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I have JUST had the honour OF reviewing Dick Tights NEW book and I am SHOCKED at the contents and I predict that this WILL be a BEST seller. I hope I'm NOT going to spoil it for people but here are a FEW of the HIGHLIGHTS....

Chapter one starts in 1940 and a YOUNG potless ARMY private gets the call to go to WHITEHALL where he MEATS Sir Winston Churchill and PROCEEDS to write a speech for the PRIME minister and the contents of of it 'We will fight them on the beaches etc' GOES down in history as one of the most BESTEST speeches in the world.

You forgot to mention the bit where he flew the plane carrying Gary Neville back from Munich with the "PEAS in our lunchtime" letter

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
So nothing about how he shot Hitler but made it appear he'd committed suicide rather than died in battle?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
On a serious note Ive spoken to someone this afternoon who is very close to the great man, and given his conversations with DK the book is potentially explosive.

I cant wait................

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
The final chapter is BANG up to date and having been SACKED by the Albion Dick has TAKEN up tennis and DECIDES to pass on his knowledge to a STRUGGLING young SCOTTISH player and within WEEKS of meeting Dick and being COACHED by him Andy MURRAY has won WIMBLEDON for the first time and in his VICTORY speech he says his SUCCESS is all down to his COACH Dick Tight.

If this is true, Laura Robson needs to get herself some Dick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here