Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha & Morrison

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Zaha's been taught at The Roy Keane school of playing the hardman , I see. Get riled, dash up to other player, do nothing until pulled back by another player and only then do the 'let me at him' routine.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Looks like Zaha deliberately clips his heels

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
To paraphrase a joke.

Who'd win in a fight to the death between Wilifred Zaha and Ravel Morrison?
We all would

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Morrison's goal (this one at least; haven't seen the other) was good though:

There's a few decent players in that U21 side. Berahino looks a good prospect.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Appears both players have attitude problems, Morrisions attitude was the reason he was let go by Manchester United.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
There's a story behind this; that Morrison was not happy that some other lad took the penalty that would have given him an hat-trick; the decision is that Berahino takes all penalties before the game. Morrison wouldn't let it go and apparently was still mouthing Berahino off and Zaha decided to tell him to shut it.

Would that be the great Winifred Zahaha - the 3rd best player on the planet who currently can't force his way into the worst Man U squad in living memory ? :lolol:

Wigan or Bolton ? Bolton or Wigan?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Probably the worst bit of business Fergie ever did. Palace totally mugged off Man Utd.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Would that be the great Winifred Zahaha - the 3rd best player on the planet who currently can't force his way into the worst Man U squad in living memory ? :lolol:

Wigan or Bolton ? Bolton or Wigan?

It won't be your lot cockwomble .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
SE20 knows exactly what's wrong with Zaha. He's all alone up in that there Manchester.

I do worry about him being away from home and out of his comfort zone, not surrounded by people who love him, he needs someone to put a arm around him and tell him not to let the burden of the big transfer fee get to him. At 20 years of age, he has years in front of him to become a Man U regular, and there's no doubt he will. A true footballing talent.

Ah, bless.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Can't people drop the anti-Zaha stuff now. It's a little petty, isn't it?

Personally, I wish him well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here