Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight on tour

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
City Books are putting on an evening with DK to publicise his book.

BHASVIC 13/11
Martlets BH 14/11
Ropetackle 18/11
Pelham Hse, Lewes 20/11

There is also a free book signing at City Books at 1.00 pm on Sat 16th.

Tickets from City Books.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What's it about? And has ERNEST written the foreword?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do we really need this obscene nonsense and will there be a chapter about how the club let him go eventually

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Does he finally reveal where the money from the sale of THE Withdean went?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Some years ago I looked forward to the publication of Chris Eubank's autobiography but it turned out to be one of the biggest wallpaper jobs in boxing literary history, Dick please don't do the same, you fell out with a lot of people, made countless mistakes and they eventually binned you off but at the end your heart was always Brighton and Hove Albion. No cosmetic cover ups, let's have it warts and all! I almost feel cheated Millard took his tell all book to the grave, please don't disappoint Dick if only for Ernest's sake......

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Some years ago I looked forward to the publication of Chris Eubank's autobiography but it turned out to be one of the biggest wallpaper jobs in boxing literary history, Dick please don't do the same, you fell out with a lot of people, made countless mistakes and they eventually binned you off but at the end your heart was always Brighton and Hove Albion. No cosmetic cover ups, let's have it warts and all! I almost feel cheated Millard took his tell all book to the grave, please don't disappoint Dick if only for Ernest's sake......

This book does have the potential to be brilliant and quite revealing. Virtually every other Albion book has documented what we already know...I hope this one is not the same.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
He probably does not need it any more, can't you borrow it?

Seriously El Pres for all his faults (and we all have them) a car journey with Mr 0898 if he was in the mood to wax all things Albion was quality.

He had seen it all, Bamber, Jimmy Page, Mullery, Div One FA Cup tickets, Melia, Cattlin, Bedson, Sizen, Campbell, Stanley, Ray Bloom, transfers deals, this list goes on.

With Knights book I look forward to his first meetings with Archer and co, the sacking of Gritt, trying to get Horton not to go to Port Vale, the arrival of Adams, the departure of Adams, Peter Taylor walking out over money, trying to replace him with a top flight manager including trips to the 2002 world cup, Hinsh, Coppell, Ecovert locking us out of Withdean, Norman Cook paying their bill, Mark McGhee, Dean Wilkins, Micky Adams (again), the Little Chef.........An Albion version of war and peace!!!

What we have to remember Knight considers he's been wronged, hell hath no fury and all that.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here