[Official Site] Ferret's Tips: England v Poland

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
welbeck-l229-1115079_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
12:51 15th October 2013
by Ferret
Now although I think England will emerge victorious, there are longer odds at better value worth taking"
Ferret
We went for 4-0, and it came up 4-1! So a near miss against Montenegro but now thoughts turn to Poland.SkyBet have installed England as their unbackable 1/4 odds-on favourites, with Poland 11/1 and the Draw 9/2. Now although I think England will emerge victorious, there are longer odds at better value worth taking.
For example, a repeat of that 4-1 scoreline pays 18/1, while in the goalscorer betting you can take your pick from Danny Welbeck (11/2) or Jermaine Defoe (11/2) for first goalscorer, and Jack Wilshere (18/1) for last goalscorer. Defoe was an unused substitute on Friday but I fancy he will get some decent game time on Tuesday from Roy Hodgson.
Elsewhere in the qualifiers Bosnia (1/3) are nailed on to beat Lithuania, France (2/9) likewise against Finland. Slot them in a treble with the Draw (23/10) between Cyprus and Albania adding the meat.*********
Finally, a few speculative punts could be to take Kazakhstan (10/1) to beat the Republic of Ireland, Azerbaijan (11/1) to beat Russia, and Armenia (10/1) to beat Italy. All three are unlikely, but all are overpriced for the probability.**
Click here to sign-up to Sky Bet and good luck and happy punting!*********

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here