Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DS vs Crawley U21s

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Kicks off shortly.

Interestingly Sussex FA were looking for a referee at 10.30pm last night!

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
U21:25: GOOAAL! Ince's deflected shot is met by Dickenson inside the area, who coolly rounds Maddison to equalise. #BHAFC 1 #CTFC 1

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 4m
U21:84: GOAL! Torres takes advantage of a mix up in the Albion defence and slides home from inside the box. #BHAFC 3 #CTFC 3

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perhaps based on that game Crawley will take Barker on loan from us and give us more wages to use for a striker proven in The Championship, but I doubt it very much, there was a suggestion that he was going to Portsmouth but that never happened.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Perhaps based on that game Crawley will take Barker on loan from us and give us more wages to use for a striker proven in The Championship, but I doubt it very much, there was a suggestion that he was going to Portsmouth but that never happened.

Someone at Portsmouth away a few seasons back randomly came up to me and started chatting about Barker claiming he was a class player etc. Is he from there or something?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Someone at Portsmouth away a few seasons back randomly came up to me and started chatting about Barker claiming he was a class player etc. Is he from there or something?

I think he is Portsmouth born, but is a Southampton fan / academy product

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Barker's a DS player who makes the bench when we're short of options; what sort of wages are you imagining he's on?!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here