Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poland - 14/1

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
not as good as the 48/1 i got on brighton/notts forest ht/ft .pity i only stuck 2 quid on

some of the ht/ft re england poland look tasty

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can guarantee an England win, by putting a couple of quid on that 14/1.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The draw is 11/2 with Bet365. There's got to be value in that.
Yep, this is where the value is. I just don't see Poland winning, but a draw is plausible.

Poland are ranked one place higher than Scotland, who came to Wembley and nearly got a result.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Poland have failed to win away from home other than in San Marino in this group, so I can see why the odds are so high (they even lost away to the Republic of Ireland in a Friendly). They also only drew 1-1 away to Moldova. The bookies are not stupid, so tempting people with good odds. A draw on the otherhand must be considered a possible result, so hence I guess the odds on that will be poor?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Croatia to beat Scotland at 5/4. Now that is value.

Not when they are resting their decent players they're not and without checking I think the jocks won 1-0 away as well.

That said, even Croatia's bobbins players can't be much worse than the Scottish 1st team.

No bet in that game for me.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Lewandowski was about 9 or 10-1 first goalscorer as well, not a bad shout. About 5 England players 4-1 or less.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm struggling to find ANY value across Europe tonight.

Spain vs Georgia - Over 3.5 goals is 5/6.

The betting market alone is proof of how uncompetetive the vast majority of world cup qualifying actually is.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Possibly, but would explain why bookies make money.

Other than one or two players, Poland are very poor. I wouldn't waste money on them at the moment.

The fact they can't even get a playoff spot would confirm this.

I always find it funny how a team who is poor on paper, all of a sudden, is seen as a MASSIVE THREAT when against England.

We're not THAT bad.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here