Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

worst violence at a neutral venue?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We also played a FA Cup replay at Craven Gottage can't remember if any Aggro I was to young and my Uncle was looking after me.!!!!!!!!!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Stamford bridge was a bit mental for the palace game???

I love your double standards. You wax lyrical all the time about footie violence in the 70s and 80s and how you used to get involved in trouble yet whine like a little baby about a bit of handbags on the train at the last game.

I love your double standards. You wax lyrical all the time about footie violence in the 70s and 80s and how you used to get involved in trouble yet whine like a little baby about a bit of handbags on the train at the last game.

Getting chased by 40 cardiff fans is not getting involved:rolleyes: HAVING BEEN AROUND TO WITNESS THE DISGUSTING VIOLENCE THROUGH THE 70'S AND 80'S I WANT TO HIGHLIGHT THE FIRST SIGNS OF SLIPPING BACK INTO THE DARK DARK DAYS:moo:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Getting chased by 40 cardiff fans is not getting involved:rolleyes: HAVING BEEN AROUND TO WITNESS THE DISGUSTING VIOLENCE THROUGH THE 70'S AND 80'S I WANT TO HIGHLIGHT THE FIRST SIGNS OF SLIPPING BACK INTO THE DARK DARK DAYS:moo:

Surely the disgusting violence is best forgotten? You do appear to comment on it a lot, Mr Rev, and usually in what appears to be a reverential manner.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I WANT TO HIGHLIGHT THE FIRST SIGNS OF SLIPPING BACK INTO THE DARK DARK DAYS

Chinny reckon. Here's you replying to a post by El Pres in another footie aggro thread:

Birmingham last game of season at home, when they left the away pen and invaded by through the west stand.

Didn't get very far though did they:whistle:

Yes, you can really sense your disapproval right there. Hypocrite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here