Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

worst violence at a neutral venue?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We also played a FA Cup replay at Craven Gottage can't remember if any Aggro I was to young and my Uncle was looking after me.!!!!!!!!!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Stamford bridge was a bit mental for the palace game???

I love your double standards. You wax lyrical all the time about footie violence in the 70s and 80s and how you used to get involved in trouble yet whine like a little baby about a bit of handbags on the train at the last game.

I love your double standards. You wax lyrical all the time about footie violence in the 70s and 80s and how you used to get involved in trouble yet whine like a little baby about a bit of handbags on the train at the last game.

Getting chased by 40 cardiff fans is not getting involved:rolleyes: HAVING BEEN AROUND TO WITNESS THE DISGUSTING VIOLENCE THROUGH THE 70'S AND 80'S I WANT TO HIGHLIGHT THE FIRST SIGNS OF SLIPPING BACK INTO THE DARK DARK DAYS:moo:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Getting chased by 40 cardiff fans is not getting involved:rolleyes: HAVING BEEN AROUND TO WITNESS THE DISGUSTING VIOLENCE THROUGH THE 70'S AND 80'S I WANT TO HIGHLIGHT THE FIRST SIGNS OF SLIPPING BACK INTO THE DARK DARK DAYS:moo:

Surely the disgusting violence is best forgotten? You do appear to comment on it a lot, Mr Rev, and usually in what appears to be a reverential manner.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I WANT TO HIGHLIGHT THE FIRST SIGNS OF SLIPPING BACK INTO THE DARK DARK DAYS

Chinny reckon. Here's you replying to a post by El Pres in another footie aggro thread:

Birmingham last game of season at home, when they left the away pen and invaded by through the west stand.

Didn't get very far though did they:whistle:

Yes, you can really sense your disapproval right there. Hypocrite.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here