Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madeleine McCann...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
With the big push on Crimetips tonight is there any hope of finding her?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Nope there isn't. If people are brutally honest, if they haven't found her by now they aren't going too. I still believe the parents have something to do with it, just my opinion but then I also think the way the parents have released books and been general media whores is pretty disgusting too.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I wonder if the reconstruction will show the discussion about whether to pay for a babysitter or leave them alone.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
And I'm not being funny but watching this program is it normal for 3 sets of parents to all leave their kids in the hotel room at night? Seems bizzare really...

Govinda Tim

Apr 13, 2012
Brighton
And I'm not being funny but watching this program is it normal for 3 sets of parents to all leave their kids in the hotel room at night? Seems bizzare really...

Your previous post indicates that you believe that her parents had something to do with it, and in this post you criticize 3 sets of parents. Does this mean that you think all the parents are in this together? As for being media whores, if it was my child I would whore myself to hell and back if it meant there was any chance I would get my child back.

D

Deleted User X18H

The first time they were asked about being suspect's is the first time she didn't look at Kirsty Wark when answering. NOT ONCE!

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Your previous post indicates that you believe that her parents had something to do with it, and in this post you criticize 3 sets of parents. Does this mean that you think all the parents are in this together? As for being media whores, if it was my child I would whore myself to hell and back if it meant there was any chance I would get my child back.

Or you could never leave your kids alone in a strange hotel in a foreign country.

Govinda Tim

Apr 13, 2012
Brighton
If they were Council estate scum the press would have slaughtered them but there is loads of media sympathy for those who can afford Max Clifford.

I don't recall the press slaughtering the parents in the Russell Bishop, Babes in the wood case. And council estate scum is an uneducated, pejorative statement that is unworthy of you.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Or you could never leave your kids alone in a strange hotel in a foreign country.

When there was a specific night crèche ran by the hotel. Watching this is quite disturbing for me knowing that parents would just go out and lock children in an apartment, especially that young. It's just incredible really, it's an utter mystery and I don't think we'll ever know what happened with that night. I know something, nobody I have spoken too or myself would leave their kids alone in a strange country, why would a sane person do that?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There is something mesmerisingly unique about how untrustworthy the father is

Govinda Tim

Apr 13, 2012
Brighton
Is there really anyone who doesn't think this?

They are obviously criminal masterminds as having committed the perfect murder and got away with it, they then proceed to taunt the authorities by keeping the story in the media for the next 6 years demanding further investigations so that they can gloat some more.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Any one seen Prisoners? Fiction but a good portrayal as to how far a parent will go to find their missing child.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here