Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looks like we may need a new manager soon!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Did you spell your username wrongly?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's what he does, it's all he does.

His other account Titus does exactly the same.

I have only ever had one account and it was a question because I just wondered. What's it like to be an internet bully?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
The one thing I cannot understand about this case is why the Mccanns have not seen the inside of a cell. There is something very dodgy about this case but at least there was an Open and shut case of neglect

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The one thing I cannot understand about this case is why the Mccanns have not seen the inside of a cell. There is something very dodgy about this case but at least there was an Open and shut case of neglect

Errr.........I think we probably shouldn't get onto the issue of what constitutes good parenting again.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Errr.........I think we probably shouldn't get onto the issue of what constitutes good parenting again.

So you now want to compare me to peope who leave their kids to go out to dinner, do you feel hard hiding behind a keyboard? Or do you do it as ou are a bit of a wanker in real life and need to feel a bit power?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So you now want to compare me to peope who leave their kids to go out to dinner, do you feel hard hiding behind a keyboard? Or do you do it as ou are a bit of a wanker in real life and need to feel a bit power?

To be honest, whilst I wouldn't have done what the McCann's did, I feel uncomfortable with this attitude that it's their fault or that they deserved it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here