Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ropetackle Meeting 14/10/13

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
My brother-in-law tells me there is a meeting scheduled for tonight and that he has got me a ticket. However, I can't find any other information on it anywhere.
I have checked Seagulls.co.uk, The ropetackle site and google as well as the making use of the search facility on here. Is anybody else on here going?
Also, if you can not attend are there any questions you would like asked?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The Seagulls land in Adur tonight for a special evening at the Ropetackle Arts Centre, Shoreham.

The evening will provide an exclusive sneak preview of the Club's £23m, Lancing based Training Complex, set to open in 2014, and will feature Brighton & Hove Albion director Martin Perry, and chief executive, Paul Barber.

Having led the Albion team responsible for the club's internationally acclaimed American Express Community Stadium, Martin Perry also played the lead role in securing the deal to develop what will be one of the most prestigious training grounds in the country, with 11 pitches and a range of other facilities.

Martin Perry said: "The club welcomes this opportunity to provide a preview of the new training complex, now under construction. As well as providing state of the art training facilities and academy, the complex will be a considerable benefit for the Adur community."

Paul Barber will be talking about the Albion's ambitious plans, not only to win promotion to the Premiership, but to establish both financial and team stability to stay in the top flight. Ropetackle Chairman Martin Allen said, "This is a huge coup for Ropetackle to be able to present the preview of the new complex. In addition to hearing the story of its development, we will have an exclusive view of what it will offer both to the club and to the people of Adur."

Seagulls Land In Adur will also feature life-long Albion supporter Attila the Stockbroker, lead member of the planning team Peter Rainier and Albion in the Community chief executive Michael Edwards, who'll speak about the scheme's ongoing work across the Adur area.

The event starts at 7.30pm. Tickets are priced £8 for adults, £4 for under-12s. For tickets, please contact the Ropetackle Arts Centre on 01273 464440, pop into the centre in person, or book directly from their website.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
£8 for a glorified planning application ? this is taking FFP and PLR to extremes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£8 for a glorified planning application ? this is taking FFP and PLR to extremes.

Exactly we could all play the FFP and PLR sweepstake at home. I'm going for 14 mentions of FFP and 9 mentions of PLR this evening.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

To charge is plain stupid in my view, a token admin fee acceptable

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The Seagulls land in Adur tonight for a special evening at the Ropetackle Arts Centre, Shoreham.

The evening will provide an exclusive sneak preview of the Club's £23m, Lancing based Training Complex, set to open in 2014, and will feature Brighton & Hove Albion director Martin Perry, and chief executive, Paul Barber.

Having led the Albion team responsible for the club's internationally acclaimed American Express Community Stadium, Martin Perry also played the lead role in securing the deal to develop what will be one of the most prestigious training grounds in the country, with 11 pitches and a range of other facilities.

Martin Perry said: "The club welcomes this opportunity to provide a preview of the new training complex, now under construction. As well as providing state of the art training facilities and academy, the complex will be a considerable benefit for the Adur community."

Paul Barber will be talking about the Albion's ambitious plans, not only to win promotion to the Premiership, but to establish both financial and team stability to stay in the top flight. Ropetackle Chairman Martin Allen said, "This is a huge coup for Ropetackle to be able to present the preview of the new complex. In addition to hearing the story of its development, we will have an exclusive view of what it will offer both to the club and to the people of Adur."

Seagulls Land In Adur will also feature life-long Albion supporter Attila the Stockbroker, lead member of the planning team Peter Rainier and Albion in the Community chief executive Michael Edwards, who'll speak about the scheme's ongoing work across the Adur area.

The event starts at 7.30pm. Tickets are priced £8 for adults, £4 for under-12s. For tickets, please contact the Ropetackle Arts Centre on 01273 464440, pop into the centre in person, or book directly from their website.

Can you ask Barber when he thinks what year you are going to buy Lamie & me a :drink: :drink: :drink:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
In the north concourse when we get promoted to the prem :thumbsup:

Did anyone on NSC go tonight - any info to tell us ?

don' believe him simmo...he promised me a pint at a local pub to watch us play reading and then went missing for 2 weeks..his nose is getting as big as his kayak :D

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
don' believe him simmo...he promised me a pint at a local pub to watch us play reading and then went missing for 2 weeks..his nose is getting as big as his kayak :D

Sorry lame-o I went AWOL, am thinking of a big meet up for The Bournemouth away live Sky game in a pub in Shoreham - watch this space

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I went along and didn't learn anything of earth shattering importance. The most interesting part was Martin Perry's description of the new training complex.
There was a quite moving account by a gentleman who has survived bowel cancer thanks to info given him by AITC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here