Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ulloa-31aug13-ld229-1026388_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
12:58 14th October 2013
I’m really happy here, my family are happy and we love the city"
Leo Ulloa
Leo Ulloa has told fans that they needn't sweat about his Seagulls future, and that he remains on course for a December return from the foot injury sustained against Sheffield Wednesday.The Albion striker has had no shortage of admirers since arriving in January, but says he is settled at the Amex and loving life under new head coach Oscar Garcia.
Ulloa said, "I’m really happy here, my family are happy and we love the city. I feel that people want me here and that is the most important thing for a player.
"On a personal level, the change from Gus [Poyet] has been easy. Oscar likes playing in a similar style to him. When I came to sign we played one way. Now we are not far away from that style with Oscar.
"He has the language, the philosophy from Barcelona. We get on well and I’m happy how things are."
Ulloa admits he has been a frustrated spectator, after being hit by suspension and injury.
He added, "These injuries can happen to sportsmen. It’s a very small bone and it tires or dilates or stresses
"It came after I twisted my ankle [against Burnley]. I was limping and the way I landed stressed my bone more. Unfortunately there was no way of knowing this would happen.
“It’s a common injury, nothing too complicated, but it needs time. It’s two months and I just need to wait."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here