Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Country playing the Haunt 2/11/13

Blazing Apostle

Jul 30, 2011
that is all....can't wait...anyone see them at the Dome the night of Eng v Argentina with Maradona hand of God....now that was a night!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not my cup of tea but intrigued as to who will be taking on lead vocals.

that is all....can't wait...anyone see them at the Dome the night of Eng v Argentina with Maradona hand of God....now that was a night!

Yes funnily enough I was there that night with two non football following friends. Can't remember whether Stuart Adamson said it gave him great pleasure or no pleasure in announcing that England had lost. Great band, "Tracks of My Tears" and "Honky Tonk Women" as the encores and Mark Br something with lots of z's and k's is probably the greatest live drummer I have ever seen.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
For some reason, although I never particularly liked them, I have a very vivid memory of HMV in Churchill Square being plastered with blue and red copies of their first album.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Stuart Adamson was a big Dunfermline Athletic fan and I remember seeing him at a East End Park in the late 80's.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

What a legendary gig that was,scored a Brucie Bonus as well when i bumped into the band prior to the gig farting about in an arcade in west street,Stuart Adamson was concerned everyone would be either late or not turn up because of the footie

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

Was an awesome gig, remember Stuart Adamson enjoying telling the crowd the score. The Seer tour was their best tour as I recall.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Missed em that night, however I do remember seeing a super hyped up Buster Bad Manners & co at the Gloucester after Plattys sensational goal v Belgium in Italia 90. Wonderful night, cars honking & flags waving all along Western rd from Hove to Brighton...same next year!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here