Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vettel currently 3rd. after 21 laps, worth a punt @ 13/5 ? Japan F1

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Never bet against the German robot. He is the Man Utd of formula 1 , expect plenty more of the same until he beats the previous squarehead's record of championships + 1 or gets bored of winning.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Free money! I can't stand him with a passion though 'keep mark away from me' spoilt little prick

D

Deleted member 18477

Vettel is a vile little man.

I've ditched F1 at least until next season... Probably watch a couple of races and if Vettel's car dominates still then I'll ditch it again.

People think michael Schumacher and Vettel are 2 of the best ever? I think they're 2 of the most boring ever! And will remember their era's as a depressing time for F1.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not really interested in Formula 1 as I dont consider it a sport as such as the best car wins irrespective of who is driving it but did Webber let Vettel win possibly under team orders as they are both in the same team.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
anyone knows what happened to the RAC Rally with Burns and McCrae etc.........that used to be fun to watch.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I actually used to like Vettel and I respect him as a champion because be still keeps the car, even if it is the best car, on the track so he has driven well but it's just incredibly boring at the moment, seems a foregone conclusion before the race even starts Vettel will win and you can't help but be irritated when Red Bull favour him so much and he makes comments like 'don't let him near me' over his team radio, the guy has turned into a spoilt bellend. I used to get up all hours to watch F1 but now I rarely do and if I do I fall asleep during it. Hopefully next season will be different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here