Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nathan Jones in Barcelona

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
That cathedral looks familia

bernardo

Nov 2, 2012
Scouting? What for? You've got Foster-Caskey. Where is Solly March? Where's Dunk!!!, arguably your best defender!!!. Sent off against Palace and that's it?? Where are the Academy players?. More like the coaching of a former Zaragoza player... Stop getting players on loan or signing new ones. And start bringing up players from the Academy which never give up and will run the 96 minutes. They will give everything for the team. Let's start playing some intelligent football. The one that's played with the heart.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Scouting? What for? You've got Foster-Caskey. Where is Solly March? Where's Dunk!!!, arguably your best defender!!!. Sent off against Palace and that's it?? Where are the Academy players?. More like the coaching of a former Zaragoza player... Stop getting players on loan or signing new ones. And start bringing up players from the Academy which never give up and will run the 96 minutes. They will give everything for the team. Let's start playing some intelligent football. The one that's played with the heart.

Hahahahahahhahaahahhahaha :ohmy:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Lunatic.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

We don't have an academy, can you come back next year?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

The players you have mentioned are NOT strikers and that is what we need. There are no strikers in the academy that are up to Championship standard.
Are you for real?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

And your club does all this yes. Can I ask which club this is?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

:shootself

Helter Skelter

Nov 1, 2012
Southwick

I don't know what you just said.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

:lolol: :fishing:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

You're the ghost of William Wallace and I claim my 5 pounds. Inspirational.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I feel from many of your posts, that you really are convinced that we are preparing for a real assault in January window. I do hope you are right.
Jones is in the wrong fricking city, then.

FWIW if we are scouting players in Barcelona.
I'd prefer if someone else was working on the deal, someone like, oh I don't know, perhaps Barcelona legend Oscar Garcia!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

I'd prefer if someone else was working on the deal, someone like, oh I don't know, perhaps Barcelona legend Oscar Garcia!

Some reason that really tickled me.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Maybe Garcia is there as well ?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

You speak in the style of a Palace Dunce :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here