Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Sky Sports at Disney?

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
There is a sports bar in the Disney Village area. I'm not sure how it works in terms of requesting stuff to watch though.

Telscombe Seagull

Aug 15, 2003
Burgess Hill
There is a bar out in the disney village. Used to have a huge outdoor covered screen which seemed to always have american sports on when i went. in the bar itself there used to be a few smaller tvs that they can change around for you. that wasa few years back though so not sure if its still there. Best bet is to email the disney village and ask, they have always been very helpful when i wanted anything.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Not sure if it changes your plans but the Watford game is on the 28th October, not November. If this still interferes with your holiday, then quite frankly, forget the game. Euro Disney is the UTTER nuts, have fun with your kids and don't worry about the Albion shipping goals for fun.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Not sure if it changes your plans but the Watford game is on the 28th October, not November. If this still interferes with your holiday, then quite frankly, forget the game. Euro Disney is the UTTER nuts, have fun with your kids and don't worry about the Albion shipping goals for fun.
Oops, meant October, so still need to track down a tv. Will try the sports bar

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
If you are taking your kids to Disney, and are aching to find a television showing the Albion match, you really shouldn't have had kids.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If you are taking your kids to Disney, and are aching to find a television showing the Albion match, you really shouldn't have had kids.

What utter rubbish. The man is taking his kids away for a great holiday and wants to watch 90mins of football. I suspect or guessing the kids won't be in the bar with him, probably with there Mother. I intend to take my Daughter to Disney World the minute she is tall enough to go on the rides. If I want to take four hours out to play a golf course over there, does that mean I shouldn't have kids either???

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
If there is any French or European football, I sense you may well be out of luck.

Option number 2: Take your laptop and sit in McDonalds and watch a stream. Free wi-fi alongside the cheapest drinks in the Disney complex.

Agree with this. The laptop and watching streaming of the match is probably your best bet.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
What an utterly stupid comment. After a fun day in Disney, the kids and I want to catch dinner and the game at what will be 8.45pm. Are you incapable of doing two different events in one day? Pillock..

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was going to say Bozza is your man for this question.

However, his undoubted expertise in the Orlando field may, I fear, not be matched by his knowledge of the French bit.

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
The ESPN club out at Boardwalk used to show SkySportsNews but I haven't seen live football there.

Your best bet close to Disney is to try the Orlando Ale House or Buffalo Wild Wings out on I535 at Crossroads. I'd call ahead first to check as if there is any US sport that will take preference (I'm not sure when the baseball play-offs are on)

Failing that, if you head up onto I-Drive or down into Kissimmee there are a few English Pubs that usually show the matches.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The ESPN club out at Boardwalk used to show SkySportsNews but I haven't seen live football there.

Your best bet close to Disney is to try the Orlando Ale House or Buffalo Wild Wings out on I535 at Crossroads. I'd call ahead first to check as if there is any US sport that will take preference (I'm not sure when the baseball play-offs are on)

Failing that, if you head up onto I-Drive or down into Kissimmee there are a few English Pubs that usually show the matches.

Nice idea there, though I think the drive from Paris to Kissimmee will probably not please his good lady that well.

Jul 7, 2003
Nice idea there, though I think the drive from Paris to Kissimmee will probably not please his good lady that well.

:ffsparr: Note to self - read thread properly before answering (although nice edit of your own post Edna before pointing our my own error!)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:ffsparr: Note to self - read thread properly before answering (although nice edit of your own post Edna before pointing our my own error!)

:D

He may know all there is to know about the Paris one, I've just never heard him mention it, whereas he's probably written his own book on the Florida version somewhere....

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Now they've moved the Watford game to 28 Nov, I can't go as taking kids to Eurodisney, but someone said there is a bar there that shows Sky Sports. Does anyone know?

If you're heading into Paris from Euro Disney the Irish bar close to St Michel(Metro line 4/RER C) might be an idea. It's called Corcoran's. It's got tv's in it's upstairs and downstairs bars.

28, Rue Saint-André des Arts - 75006 Paris

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
What utter rubbish. The man is taking his kids away for a great holiday and wants to watch 90mins of football. I suspect or guessing the kids won't be in the bar with him, probably with there Mother. I intend to take my Daughter to Disney World the minute she is tall enough to go on the rides. If I want to take four hours out to play a golf course over there, does that mean I shouldn't have kids either???
There are loads of things to do with the kids in the evenings, whichever version of Disney one goes to. Those activities don't usually involve sitting in front of a television, and unless they've pestered him to watch the game, it's a crass thing to do with them having paid good money for a Disney experience. You are making assumptions. It is unclear who else is going.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
What an utterly stupid comment. After a fun day in Disney, the kids and I want to catch dinner and the game at what will be 8.45pm. Are you incapable of doing two different events in one day? Pillock..

Are you incapable of taking your kids on holiday without watching football, numpty. I bet they've asked you if they can have dinner, and to sit down and watch the game haven't they. There are loads of other activities there not involving football and television which are still happening at that time of day. Build all of your time around the kids. Your sporting obsessions can wait. Twitter and Sky+ are suitable alternatives.

Govinda Tim

Apr 13, 2012
Brighton
Are you incapable of taking your kids on holiday without watching football, numpty. I bet they've asked you if they can have dinner, and to sit down and watch the game haven't they. There are loads of other activities there not involving football and television which are still happening at that time of day. Build all of your time around the kids. Your sporting obsessions can wait. Twitter and Sky+ are suitable alternatives.

I'm sure your views on parenting have been gratefully received by all on NSC and would like to thank you on behalf of us all. I for one will not be having any children as the possibility of being on holiday with them and wanting to follow my teams progress are clearly incompatible. Once again, thanks for your invaluable insight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here