fMED4EY.jpg

HIVhq.jpg

g0mhbvP.jpg

tumblr_mhqr372rGh1rka3u2o1_500.png

Last edited:

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Three draws in three games between the two countries. Montenegro are the only side England have played more than twice and never beaten.

None of the players in the Montenegro squad play their club football in their home country.

There have been 16 different goal scorers in Roy Hodgson’s 20 games as England manager.

Montenegro have conceded just once away from home in the current qualifying campaign

5 years 11 months - since England last lost at Wembley in a competitive fixture

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley will miss England's two remaining World Cup qualifying matches at Wembley because of a calf injury.
The 24-year-old had a scan after training on Thursday and was ruled out of both Friday's match with Montenegro and Tuesday's contest against Poland.
The only other absentee for England in Friday's match is Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole, 32, who has a rib injury.
England currently lead Group H by one point from Ukraine and Montenegro.
Coach Roy Hodgson said he had been impressed by Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge this week.
World Cup Qualifying Group H

Full European zone World Cup qualifying tables
"It's nice to see Daniel Sturridge come into the squad and be so comfortable at an early stage," he said.
"It's also nice to see him strike up a good relationship with the more senior players he's been partnering this week.
"It's not only the strikers I've been impressed by. The whole squad has had a very good week's training."
Sturridge could partner Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney on Friday night but Hodgson refused to confirm whether the pair would both play.
It is not yet clear whether Cole will be able to feature in England's last group game against Poland.
The 32-year-old was hurt during Chelsea's 3-1 win at Norwich and has been replaced in Hodgson's squad by Arsenal's Kieran Gibbs.

Focus Forum: Keown and Shearer on England's big week
Cole started England's last two World Cup qualifiers - a 0-0 draw with Ukraine on 10 September and a 4-0 win over Moldova four days earlier.
His absence means Everton's Leighton Baines, who has won 19 caps and scored in England's 5-0 win over Moldova last year, is likely to start against Montenegro.
England need to win both matches at Wembley to guarantee World Cup qualification.
They must finish top of the group for automatic qualification for the 2014 finals in Brazil, while second place would mean a two-legged play-off in November.
Montenegro are expected to be without captain Mirko Vucinic, goalkeeper Mladen Bozovic, centre-back Marko Basa and midfielder Miodrag Pekovic because of injury.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24393746

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No asterisks, no officials, no crests. Bloody hell.

Were loose.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I know that, but unlike you, clearly, I have respect for TRADITION.

(we'll win 2-0, with goals from Sturridge and Defoe)

Ah TRADITION.

Well I can't WAIT for crodonilson to post a f*cking massive picture of a SERB from his home in Walsall, erm sorry I mean Lyme Regis.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am pretty confident with this

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It's only England.

But in any case, no we won't.

Its not just about tradition but about back our national team in our national sport. Only England, what a ridiculous remark...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here