Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Season Dates Anyone?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Does anyone know where I can find out when next season starts? I've found the Premiership starts on 19th August, so best guess is the week before? Can't find anything on FA website. I'm trying to fix a wedding date and have a short window of after July 13 (World Cup Final) and the start of the season. Also want to try and incorporate Albion's pre-season tour (hopefully Spain) if they do one next season as stag week.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Try finding out when pride is and book it that weekend as we will not have a home game.

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
Does anyone know where I can find out when next season starts? I've found the Premiership starts on 19th August, so best guess is the week before? Can't find anything on FA website. I'm trying to fix a wedding date and have a short window of after July 13 (World Cup Final) and the start of the season. Also want to try and incorporate Albion's pre-season tour (hopefully Spain) if they do one next season as stag week.

Premier League is 16th August and I would imagine the Football League will be the 2nd August

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

On a tuesday?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How about just don't get married?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here